Please complete the following in your Application Community:
- Admissions Application
- SSAR (Self-Reported Transcript): You will be asked to enter the SSAR code into the application. You can complete your SSAR here.
- ZeeMee: In an effort to get to know our applicants, we have partnered with ZeeMee, a free service that helps students bring their application to life. Sign up at ZeeMee.com, then copy and paste your link into your Florida Poly application. Submitting a ZeeMee profile is completely optional, but strongly recommended for all applicants who wish to be considered for scholarships.
- Pay your $30 nonrefundable Application Fee or submit your SAT or ACT fee waiver to email@example.com.
After you complete your Admissions Application, additional documents will need to be sent:
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores: These can be sent electronically by requesting them to be sent through College Board or the ACT website. Please use the school codes below:
- SAT: 7303
- ACT: 2869
Important Application Dates and Deadlines for Fall 2017:
- July 1 – Applications Open
- November 1 – Application Deadline
- December 1 – Admission decisions sent for those who made the November 1 deadline
- November 1 – Rolling admissions begins on a space available basis
- May 1 – Final Decision Deadline
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but we strongly encourage students to apply well before the deadlines.
SAT – 7303
ACT – 2869