Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Florida Polytechnic University, the newest member of the State University System of Florida, is currently seeking faculty and staff members to help us build a dynamic institution that focuses on STEM programs, specifically technology and engineering. All open positions are listed on this page.
The campus is strategically located on the Florida I-4 high technology corridor in Polk County, Florida. We are within an hour of 5 million people in the Orlando and Tampa metro areas.
Classes begin in August 2014 and will be held in our state-of-the art Innovation, Science and Technology Building designed by world-renowned architect Dr. Santiago Calatrava.
Thank you for considering Florida Polytechnic University as your future place of employment.
- Full Professor – College of Innovation and Technology
- Adjunct Professor – Liberal Arts
- Adjunct Professor -Mathematics & Sciences
- Adjunct Professor – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Assistant or Associate Professor – College of Innovation and Technology
- Assistant or Associate Professor – College of Engineering
- Assistant Professor – Liberal Arts
- Assistant Professor – Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Full Professor – College of Engineering
- Student Intern: Information Technology
- Student Worker: Admissions
- Vice President of Advancement
- Administrative Assistant – Academic Affairs
- Executive Assistant to Vice-President of Advancement and University Relations
- Purchasing Specialist
- Assistant Controller
- Coordinator, Student Records
- Systems Administrator
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Executive Assistant to the President
- Contracts and Grants Manager
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Health Informatics
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Computer Science
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Big Data Analytics