Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Florida Polytechnic University, the newest member of the State University System of Florida, is currently seeking faculty and staff members to help us build a dynamic institution that focuses on STEM programs, specifically technology and engineering. All open positions are listed on this page.
The campus is strategically located on the Florida I-4 high technology corridor in Polk County, Florida. We are within an hour of 5 million people in the Orlando and Tampa metro areas.
Classes begin in August 2014 and will be held in our state-of-the art Innovation, Science and Technology Building designed by world-renowned architect Dr. Santiago Calatrava.
Thank you for considering Florida Polytechnic University as your future place of employment.
Staff and Faculty Positions
- Adjunct Professor – Liberal Arts
- Adjunct Professor -Mathematics & Sciences
- Adjunct Professor – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Assistant Professor – Liberal Arts
- Assistant Professor – Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Health Informatics
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Computer Science
- Faculty-Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Big Data Analytics
- Faculty – Assistant, Associate & Full Professors- Computer Engineering
- Faculty- Assistant, Associate & Full Professors – Nanotechnology & Multifunctional Materials
- Administrative Assistant – Academic Affairs
- Assistant Controller
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- University Police Officer
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- End User Computing Specialist
- Campus Recreation and Fitness Coordinator
- Database Administrator
- Security Officer
Student Worker Positions