Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Florida Polytechnic University, the newest member of the State University System of Florida, is currently seeking faculty and staff members to help us build a dynamic institution that focuses on STEM programs, specifically technology and engineering. All open positions are listed on this page.
The campus is strategically located on the Florida I-4 high technology corridor in Polk County, Florida. We are within an hour of 5 million people in the Orlando and Tampa metro areas.
Classes begin in August 2014 and will be held in our state-of-the art Innovation, Science and Technology Building designed by world-renowned architect Dr. Santiago Calatrava.
Thank you for considering Florida Polytechnic University as your future place of employment.
- Full Professor – College of Innovation and Technology
- Adjunct Professor – Liberal Arts
- Adjunct Professor -Mathematics & Sciences
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Assistant or Associate Professor – College of Innovation and Technology
- Assistant or Associate Professor – College of Engineering
- Assistant Professor – Liberal Arts
- Assistant Professor – Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Coordinator: Center for Academic Excellence and Achievement
- Director, Construction and Facilities Management
- Full Professor – College of Engineering
- Student Intern: Information Technology
- Student Worker: Admissions
- Vice President of Advancement
- Database Analyst
- Human Resources Manager
- University Bursar
- Media Lab Engineer
- Chief of Police
- Environmental Health & Safety Officer
- Administrative Assistant – Academic Affairs